3 April 2017

My Game Reviews and Lists | List


In order to make it a little bit easier to find specific games which I've reviewed on my blog, I thought I would create a page where you can view all of the games (and consoles) I've covered and all of the lists I've wrote, all in one place. Below is a list of every article on this blog in alphabetical order, the section at the top is for both written and video reviews, then there's a second section where I've placed my console reviews and finally a third section where there's all of the lists featured on my blog. Clicking the title of any of the games, consoles or lists will take you directly to that particular article, so you could think of this as being a hub world for my blog!

Hopefully this makes things a little bit more organised and you might notice some games on here you didn't know I had covered. I'll be constantly updating this list whenever I write a new article, so be sure to keep coming back to it to see what new things I've been working on!






No comments:

Post a Comment