22 December 2016

Ape Escape 2 | Video Review


Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Reviewed on: PlayStation 4
Available on: PlayStation 2 & PlayStation 4
Released: March 14th 2003

Ape Escape 2 is the sequel to one of the better 3D platformers on the PS1 (which I reviewed last month). But with the jump to the PS2 can Ape Escape 2 live up to the original and perhaps expand on the solid foundation that Ape Escape 1 laid out?

Despite being quite a big fan of the Ape Escape series I hadn't ever played Ape Escape 2 until I decided to do this review and what made it so much easier is the fact that it's now on PS4 as a PS2 Classic meaning I could play it in 1080p and use the share function to record all my gameplay.

All in all I had a lot of fun with it and I'm excited to revisit Ape Escape 3 after playing the others to see how it compares.

No comments:

Post a Comment